From:
"Zanella, Andrew" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2007 15:44:06 -0400
Good afternoon all,

I am sending this query to a couple listservs so excuse the cross-post.

Does anyone have a guideline or policy about the number of file cabinets
each lawyer is allocated?  If you do, does it vary by practice?

I'm happy to collate responses and share with the list if there is
enough interest.

Cheers,

Andrew Zanella
Records Management Team Leader
Goodmans LLP
416-979-2211 x3329

The information in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and intended
solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). This information may be
subject to legal, professional or other privilege or may otherwise be protected by
work product immunity or other legal rules. It must not be disclosed to any person
without our authority. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible
for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are not authorised to and must not
disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it.