From:
Juanita Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2007 11:20:23 -0500
I believe Interwoven's technical support has been good, plus our sales
person is wonderful.  We use FileSite (the document management system).

We're working on our retention policy/schedule right now (unrelated to
Interwoven).  Then we'll be implementing Interwoven two items:
client.matter intake and matter-centric FileSite.   We've seen a great
demo of their conflicts module, but I haven't seen the records module -
I will be examining those products as possible next projects.
We are using the Elite records module at this time - I think some
smaller firms use the records module from their Accounting system.  I
think some offsite vendors also have something that can be used,
although I've not examined the pros and cons.
Our firm has @85 attorneys, so we're considered a mid-sized.
Hope that helps.

Juanita Phillips
Records Manager
MUCH SHELIST
Much Shelist Denenberg Ament & Rubenstein, P.C.
191 N. Wacker Drive, Suite 1800
Chicago, IL 60606
Direct Dial 312-521-2180
Fax Number 312-521-2280
For more information about the firm, please visit our website at www.muchshelist.com

Associated with International ALLIANCE of Law Firms

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS EMAIL COMMUNICATION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL USE OF THE DESIGNATED RECIPIENT NAMED ABOVE. This message may be an Attorney-Client communication, and as such is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of the message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and/or reply email.

CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE.

TO ENSURE COMPLIANCE WITH REQUIREMENTS IMPOSED BY THE IRS, WE INFORM YOU THAT ANY U.S. FEDERAL TAX ADVICE CONTAINED IN THIS COMMUNICATION (INCLUDING ANY ATTACHMENTS) IS NOT INTENDED OR WRITTEN TO BE USED, AND CANNOT BE USED, FOR THE PURPOSE OF (I) AVOIDING PENALTIES UNDER THE INTERNAL REVENUE CODE OR (II) PROMOTING, MARKETING OR RECOMMENDING TO ANOTHER PARTY ANY TRANSACTION OR MATTER ADDRESSED HEREIN.