From:
"Allan, Liz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2007 11:50:59 -0500
California state law (Title 22) specifies 7 years, and so far as I know that has always been the retention period here.

Note, I should have written "pediatrics: keep until the child is the age of majority (18 y/o) plus
one year (i.e., 19 y/o), BUT IN NO CASE FOR LESS THAN 7 years beyond the last date of service."

Liz Allan