Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2007 15:50:35 -0700
I have been doing a retention review of the legal citations for the
Employee/Personnel File and all I can come up with for retention is
"Termination + 3 years".   Every retention schedule I have seen always
reflects the retentions as "Termination + 6 years".

I'm assuming the retention of T+6 is taking into consideration the "Statues
of Limitations" provision of 6 years.

Any thoughts.

Robert W. Dalton, CRM

Dalton Consulting

1-253-229-4555

"This communication is intended for the sole use of the individual and
entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and excempt from disclosure under application law.
immediately by calling 1-253-229-4555, or by reply to this communication