From:
"Smallcombe, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2007 16:58:35 +0100
Hello all

I'm looking in to designing a tool for use by our RIM and Legal
departments which records in one place all the legal holds currently in
force worldwide throughout the company.

I was wondering what means people out there use to record legal holds.
By this I don't mean anything fancy like the commercially available
software that tracks holds and the collection of information etc. I'm
talking about something fairly simple like a spreadsheet or database
which lists just the details of each hold.

If so, I'd be grateful to hear what type/extent of information is
captured, how it's displayed/made available and how it is kept updated
plus any other tips.

Thanks

Paul Smallcombe

Assistant Records Manager, Projects & Liaison
www.diageo.com

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify the Diageo Servicedesk on +44 (0) 131 319 6000

This footnote also confirms that this email has been scanned for all viruses by the Messagelabs SkyScan service.

http://www.diageo.com