From:
Graham Kitchen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2007 14:34:22 -0500
Sharon:

Glad you mentioned those last two as many organizations lump everything into
one file.  I think this is a crazy way to store these types of records
because it forces the organization in to a very labor intensive process of
weeding (or ignoring the retention on some of the record types).

--
Graham Kitchen
OTECH International