From:
"Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 21:27:19 -0500
Pilar - about your post......

Records Management would be a great area for your friend to develop new
programs.  I'm not 100% certain of the potential student base - that
might depend on which "school" within the University is the home to the
course.  She might wish to contact the area ARMA Chapters to test the
waters a bit - Greater Los Angeles and Orange County for starters.

As a resource for developing courses, we're on the verge of the release
of the ARMA Competencies for Records Managers.  There are members of the
ARMA International Board who may be ready to give her some advice and
counsel on the topic, including President Carol Choksy.  ARMA members
will have an opportunity to assess where they stand early next year,
through a self-assessment tool.....

Those are just a couple initial thoughts on my part....

Douglas P. Allen, CRM, CDIA+