From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2007 08:06:49 -0400
On 9/17/07, Ineke De Lange <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> So I have to work with Americans.

Hey! we're not that bad ;-)

> I am now setting up a new archiving policy/procedure for our upper-management.
> Can someone share his or her policy?

when you say "archiving policy" are you referring to archiving in the
traditional sense of historical records, or the IT definition of
offline digital storage or do you mean inactive records storage?

If I'm not mistaken the NYSE has an archivist on staff and in checking
the ARMA online membership directory they do have a records manager on
staff

I would contact these individuals to see what they already have in place.

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va