From:
Beverly Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2007 10:02:55 -0700
Steve,

I would very much appreciate you sharing those documents.  Please send
them to me.

Thank You!

Beverly Peterson
Records Compliance Officer
Grant County PUD
Phone:  509 754-5016
Fax:  509 754-6770

>>> Steve Morgan <[log in to unmask]> 9/17/2007 7:37 AM >>>
Melissa,

Over the years I have found article/document & put together some
documents relating to retention.  I have a PDF of an article called
"Developing Schedules" & put together a document called "Developing a
Policy" that I'd be willing to share with & anyone else on the list
contact me off list & I'll send them to you as attachments.

Steve Morgan
C.J. Segerstrom & Sons, Records Manager
714.438.3228 Phone
714.546.9835 Fax

Information which is not communicated is valueless
Information which cannot be found is worthless