From:
Cindy Zuvich <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2007 07:31:18 -0700
In England, a parka is a jacket

"Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]> wrote: What the heck is a "parka".... I frequently have to "parka" downtown,
and I parka at the airport far too often......

Other than that, "we don't need no stinkin' parkas in Texas".......
except when we're about to invade Colorado or Utah for a ski vacation!

Douglas P. Allen, CRM, CDIA+

Cindy Zuvich, CRM
Tel: 310-748-2438