From:
Don Saklad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2007 01:59:21 -0400
ENSE PETIT PLACIDAM SVB LIBERTATE QVIETEM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_of_Massachusetts

The Commonwealth of Massachusetts
William Francis Galvin, Secretary of the Commonwealth
Public Records Division
http://www.sec.state.ma.us/arc/arcrmu/rmuidx.htm

Alan N. Cote
Supervisor of Records
alan.cote at state.ma.us

September 20, 2007

SPR07/235

Re: annual report

      I have received your letter appealing the response of the
Department of Public Health to your request for records.

      I have directed a member of my staff,
Attorney Shawn A. Williams, to review this matter.
shawn.williams at state.ma.us

Upon completion of the review, I will advise you in writing of the
disposition of this case.

If in the interim you receive a satisfactory response to your request,
please notify this office immediately.

      Any further correspondence concerning this specific appeal
should refer to the SPR case number listed under the date of this
letter.

Very truly yours,
Alan N. Cote, Supervisor of Records
alan.cote at state.ma.us
http://www.sec.state.ma.us/arc/arcrmu/rmuidx.htm

ANC/js
/joanne shallow
joanne.shallow at state.ma.us

cc:
Mr. Paul D. Romary
paul.romary at state.ma.us
http://www.mass.gov/dph/hosp/lsh.htm
http://www.shattuckhospital.org/

One Ashburton Place, 17th Floor Room 1719
Boston Massachusetts 02108
617 727-2832
fax 617 727 5914
pre at sec.state.ma.us
http://www.sec.state.ma.us/arc/arcrmu/rmuidx.htm

Fox River Bond
Recycled
[ chasing arrows contained inside a circle ]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recycling_symbol
25% Cotton/100% Recycled

First Class
United States Postage