From:
Charmaine Brooks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 09:20:32 -0700
Hi Graham,

  I thought I would weigh in on this, since I am a CRM and an instructor for the AIIM ERM classes. The ERM designation is currently only valid for five years.

  The comments so far have been right on. Employers may or may not be aware of the differences between the CRM and the ERM, but both are an indication that a certain level of knowledge has been met.

  Are the two equal - no, they are not - not even close. If employers are not aware of the difference, it is up to us, the ICRM, and ARMA to help them understand.

  Isn't this one of the goals of the ARMA Competency program?

  Charmaine Brooks, CRM  (and ERMm)
  IMERGE Consulting, Inc.
  (208) 343-1904

Graham Kitchen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  I think that Jesse Wilkins is the person to answer this. Waddaya say Jesse?

--
Graham Kitchen

(866) 333-2015