From:
Sharon Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2007 09:52:14 -0700
Hey Earl-

You'll have fun doing this. I have really enjoyed building the program here at Vulcan. The work is so varied there is never a dull moment!

Had I the chance to do it over, I think I would lobby to be a part of the business applications support team in our Technology group. As far as the approach, I wouldn't change anything. Oh wait - I take that back - I would not stress out as much as I do. And I would budget for an assistant for 2008.

Rock on!Sharon
Sharon Burnett Seattle Washington USA "If it ain't broke, take it apart and see why. If it is broke, take it apartand see why."
List archives at http://lists.ufl.edu/archives/recmgmt-l.html