From:
"Hurst, Ruth" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2007 11:59:02 -0700
I am working to develop job descriptions that accurately reflect today's multiple responsibilities in the RIM arena, and that will serve to educate HR that a Records Analyst is far more than a clerical position. If anyone has any recent sample job descriptions for a Records Analyst position that reflect the increasing role of Compliance monitoring and technology in the RIM field, and would be willing to share them with me it would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Ruth Hurst
Team Leader, Document Services
Nevada Power Company
702.367.5028