From:
Doug Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2007 12:18:31 -0700
After much debate and even a couple of visits, the Listserv party in Baltimore will be held Sat. 10/6/07 from appox. 7:00 - 11:00 at The Wharf Rat, 206 Pratt Street.  We have a room called the Snug room just off the bar.  Please ask for the Listserv party and you will be directed where to go.  I have attached a link to the website.

I will provide name tags to all that let me know that they are coming.  Please e-mail me off-line to save those living in digest mode from being bombarded with RSVPs.

Hope to see you there.

http://thewharfrat.com/

Doug Smith
202-719-4455