From:
Angela Tayfun <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2007 16:50:53 -0400
Molly

This website has many taxonomies that you can refer to see examples of taxonomies:  www.taxonomywarehouse.com

Good luck.

Angela C. Tayfun, CRM, PMP
Project Performance Corporation
McLean, VA
(703) 748-7119

________________________________

From: Records Management Program on behalf of Molly Kitchen
Sent: Tue 9/25/2007 11:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [RM] Sample Taxonomies

Does anybody have any sample Taxonomies they can refer me to?  My company
is going to start creating them and I would like to see some samples.  Also
if anybody has any advice, knowledge/experience on creating Taxonomies I
would love to hear what you have to say.  I just read the article "How to
Develop a Taxonomy" http://www.arma.org/pdf/journal/taxonomy.pdf and I
found it informative.