From:
Charis Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2007 14:15:22 -0400
Thank you to everyone who replied.  I must admit I'm a bit torn after
this.  I can see the slipperly slope aspect that results if we start
keeping everything.  However, since this was an initial design and
procurement contract record and the samples we have were specifically
cited in the contract, e.g. "will be manufactured to specifications and as
prepared in Sample X".

Therefore, I think I will err on the side of caution and suggest that we
keep them in seperate storage and simply annotate in the physical contract
file that the sample uniforms have been removed and are being stored
elsewhere.

Thank you again to everyone for their wise counsel.

Charis