From:
Gerry McFatridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2007 14:58:29 -0400
 The link to the website works, however, the links on his "Links and
Downloads" do not.

Looking at the source code for that page I snagged this:

http://www.cccrecords.com/index_files/Microsoft%20PowerPoint%20-%20Calga
ry%20ARMA%20Part%202%20-%20Taxonomies%20-%20Web.pdf

Which is the link to the pdf and works (I just downloaded the pdf).

Gerry