From:
Hugh Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2007 10:21:14 -0400
Don, on my computer, I merely click on Peter's RAIN links and I go
right to them.  It might be that you are using an older browser and
that is why you are having the problem.  If you upgrade to a newer
software then maybe the problems go away.

Typically this List is populated with Records Managers who are expert
at searching and finding documents.  They use the latest software as
does Peter, so it could be that your problems are more software
related than format related.

But I believe that you owe the List a round of beers.  We are a group
specifically focused on world wide records management issues and you
focus on  Boston Issues, I believe you should buy a round.  Then when
we see a Boston Library posting we can at least say, "Hey, that is
good ol' Don who bought me a Samuel Adams in honor of Boston's Library."

Hugh Smith
FIRELOCK Fireproof Modular Vaults
(610)  756-4440    Fax (610)  756-4134
WWW.FIRELOCK.COM