From:
David Smythe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2007 18:44:36 -0400
Hello All,
Re-Intro first:
I am the Director and Global Head of Archives and Records Management at
Credit Suisse, a financial services provider focused on Asset Management,
Investment Banking, and Private Banking. Some of you may know that I've
worked at a number of firms in records management and other positions over
the years. I've also been fairly involved with ARMA.

Financial Services Roundtable
While this is short notice, I would like to hear from anyone interested in
attending a financial services roundtable while at ARMA (or, just
connecting to start the networking). I am not sure I can procure a table at
the Sunday afternoon session of roundtables that ARMA has set up, but we
can at least congregate and make plans. There are tons of issues to discuss
and some focus on our industry may make the discussion more valuable. I am
happy to bring information/topics on two other "peer firm" groups that I'm
involved with - one financial, one not.

Please email me directly.

Thanks,
Dave.