From:
"Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2007 11:38:43 -0400
Maintaining, revising, and administering the Retention Schedule is the
responsibility of the Records Manager (me).  It is accomplished through
a Records Management Steering Committee comprised of one representative
from each of our 7 divisions.  We track potential changes to the
schedule all the time, but we revise (either through addendums or full
revisions) periodically, depending on the type of changes required.
Full revisions usually happen every 5 years, with addendums every 2 or
so years in between. Ongoing input regarding changes to function,
regulatory requirements, etc. also comes from the assigned Records
Liaisons for each division.

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM, FAI)
Records Manager