From:
"Nemchek, Lee" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2007 13:29:18 -0700
Ginny Jones wrote:  "We track potential changes to the
schedule all the time, but we revise (either through addendums or full
revisions) periodically, depending on the type of changes required."

Just curious, Ginny, who handles the continuous tracking and what tools
do you use?  Are all members of your RM Steering Committee involved in
monitoring the various Federal, state and local statutes and regs to see
if anything relevant has changed?  Do you use any electronic tools to
assist with this continuous monitoring activity -- e.g., Lexis or one of
the electronic RM databases marketed through ARMA -- or do you rely on
standard references such as print updates to the US/state codes & regs?

--Lee

Lee R. Nemchek, MLS, CRM
VP, Records Management
Oaktree Capital Management, L.P.