From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2007 11:03:27 -0700
This may be something you'd like to add to your arsenal of tools.

www.sproose.com

FIRST, let me say, no financial of emotional attachment to the organization,
but I like what they're doing on a personal level.  AND, I think if enough
of us in a common profession become members of something like this, it will
really boost the usefulness and value of the subsequent results for others
that follow us.

Pretty novel concepts being used here, allowing users to rank pages, etc.
Criteria for selection of results is based on relevance AND user's rankings
as well... I guess only time will tell if users are of a similar interest
set as yourself if it works out.  Kinda weird to have to "join" (even for
free) a search engine, but if it gives more focused results, it may pay off!

The guy behind this is Bob Pack... his children were killed by a
drunken/drugged driver while waiting to cross the street with their mother
in broad daylight a few years ago in Danville... pretty tragic story at the
time, fortunately the driver was caught and has been punished.
http://snipurl.com/1rrmt

This isn't why I'm sending this along, BUT...If you send them a "Contact"
e-mail after joining, and mention "$1 Donation to SRVHS", they'll donate a
buck to my daughter's high school.

Larry

--
Larry Medina