From:
Stephanie King <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2007 04:01:00 -0500
I will be out of the office starting  10/08/2007 and will not return until
10/15/2007.

I will be out of the office the week of October 8-12, 2007 attending an
ARMA Conference in Baltimore, Marlyand. I will not have access to email or
voicemail during this time.   If you require immediate assistance, please
contact Sonya Paul.  Otherwise, I will respond to your message as soon as I
return.   Thank you, Stephanie King

material.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that your access is unauthorized, and any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message including any
attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.