From:
"Manning, Patricia L (Patti)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2007 20:36:35 -0500
John Phillips presented at the ARMA conference in Chicago on mergers and acquisitions. He had excellent handouts and a checklist detailing the role of RM. Let me know if you cannot access it and I will forward it to you. I believe it was a Foundation project.

Patti