From:
Nolene Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2007 14:50:20 -0700
And that is exactly what she stated ... "willing to share." In my mind,
that, by default, includes "able or allowed to" as well. I've checked
with our legal counsel, and for the most part they don't consider any of
our RIM materials to be proprietary and encourage me to share with
colleagues. Having everyone sign NDA's would be overkill in my opinion,
but can certainly be perused for those that need them.

That being said, I unfortunately have nothing to share. I have also
wanted to create such a vision statement and would appreciate this
staying on-list if at all possible.

Nolene Sherman | Director of Records Management | Standard Pacific Homes