From:
"McCutcheon, Stephanie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2007 12:27:23 -0600
Hang in there, Christie!  As a transplanted Californian and former
resident of San Diego and Temecula, I truly feel your pain.  The house
my husband's family built years ago in Ramona went up Sunday...so sad.
What I learned from living in Cali I brought with me to Colorado.  We
have a couple of containers handy, stashed with precious items, which we
could grab quickly in the event of an emergency.  Other special things
and important papers we have off-site in a safe deposit box.  Hard
lessons learned the hard way.

My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone affected by the fires and
especially to the awesome, hard-working firefighters!  (I believe
Colorado has sent some crews over to the Golden State.)

Stephanie McCutcheon, CRM
Denver, CO