From:
Jerry Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2007 14:36:22 -0400
I am a new subscriber and?am looking for?recommendations for an electric hole punch.? Currently we use small punches that can handle only 24 pages.? We have one electric punch?that can?punch 160 pages, but we are unhappy with it (it jams, the bits need to be replaced often).? Does anyone use a large electric hole punch (150 to 200 pages) that they are satisfied with? ?Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jerry