From:
Robert Kleppen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2007 16:00:44 -0700
Concordance is a common case management / e-Discovery tool that will
allow you to store, track, review, search, and annotate files for
Discovery purposes. Its typically used by legal staff but it's easy to
use. If it is paper documents; you can download a print driver that
will OCR the text an import it into Concordance if you want them in
electronic format.

They have a 30 day trail.  It used to be relatively cheap, but I don't
know what the price structure is now after LexisNexis purchase them.
http://law.lexisnexis.com/concordance

Robert