From:
"Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2008 15:15:34 -0600
If you are sending out an RFI, I would recommend including potential
costs for travel, lodging, etc. - and/or inclusion of any guidelines for
such reimbursement that New York City might already have in place.
Additionally, if there are differing levels of expertise that might be
needed for such a project, you might differentiate those, (e.g. hourly
rate for conduct of records inventory, hourly rate for determining
records series, hourly rate for legal research, etc.).  I can't tell
whether you might have a very simple project or one that might require
different levels of expertise.

I'm assuming here that you're limiting the RFI to specific consulting
services only, so that you won't need to include any costs for
materials, equipment, etc.

Doug Allen, CRM, CDIA+