From:
"McAdam, Pilar C" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2008 17:10:33 -0800
All,

Just a brief note to let everyone know that I'll be unsubscribing from
the listserve while I change jobs.  For those who don't already know,
I'm leaving Boeing after 28 1/2 years and starting fresh at a law firm
in downtown Los Angeles.  I'll resubscribe to the listserve once my new
work email account has been set up.

If anyone needs to reach me over the next couple of weeks, my temporary
personal email address is:

Pilar C. McAdam, CRM
Records and Information Management
Shared Services Group
The Boeing Company (but not for much longer!)