From:
Sean Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2008 15:04:56 +1000
I will be out of the office starting  31/01/2008 and will not return until
31/12/2008.

Thankyou for your message.  I am on extended leave and will be unable to
give you any direct assistance until my return. Please contact the
following individuals for any assistance you require:

For any Underwriter Payments or associated enquiries please contact Sheryl
Gumogda on +61 2 8864 7821 or e-mail via [log in to unmask]

For other Premium Accounting Enquiries, please contact Maria Lapuz on +61 2
8864 7826 or e-mail via [log in to unmask]

For any Records Management or Filetrak issues, please contact Janette
Nathan on +61 2 8864 7108 or e-mail via [log in to unmask]

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sean Wright
This e-mail transmission and any attachments that accompany it may
contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise
exempt from disclosure under applicable law and is intended solely for
the use of the individual(s) to whom it was intended to be addressed.
If you have received this e-mail by mistake, or you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, dissemination, distribution,
copying or other use or retention of this communication or its
substance is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please immediately reply to the author via e-mail that you
received this message by mistake and also permanently delete the
original and all copies of this e-mail and any attachments from your
computer. Thank you.