From:
George Darnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2008 10:38:53 -0500
Alicia,

Thanks for your comments. This is exactly my concern.

> I don't see Second Life as very different than any other meeting space,> whether it be analog or wired. Each may require different tools for> creating records of events taking place in the space, that's all.

I'm just wondering whether the RIM folks in organizations using Second Life to conduct business have provided such broad guidance that the users are aware of the recording that must occur.  I'm not sure an organization has to declare explicitly that they are using Second Life for business purposes for recordkeeping to be required.  Not much different from wikis and blogs used to discuss official business.George D. Darnell, CRMSAIC Senior Systems Engineer703-613-0056