From:
Carol Choksy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2008 12:50:08 -0500
Dear All:

One the students in my records management class has asked how she could get
work experience so she could be considered for a records management job
requiring four or five years experience. She can easily get experience with
digital records through the library school. I wasn't certain companies would
recognize that as "good" experience because it covers capture, metadata, and
preservation, but not a lot of other parts of the life cycle.

I would love to read your opinion either on-line or off.

Best wishes,

Carol

Carol E.B. Choksy, Ph.D., CRM, PMP

CEO