From:
"Grevin, Fred" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2008 08:49:34 -0400
To summarise, most of the postings received so far refer to an add-on
for bar code fonts. I've received one posting from a colleague who said
the fonts installed in her version of Windows XP include a bar code font
(but it was a home computer).

So I think the bottom line is, if you want to use bar codes from an MS
Office application, you have to obtain an add-on font (there may be
freeware fonts available).

Best regards.

Fred
Frederic J. Grevin