From:
"Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2008 09:57:28 -0400
I don't think you are too picky, just very professional.  If we don't
expect and obtain value for our employer's dollars, then we are not
doing our jobs.  A pushy sales rep is usually someone who is thinking of
commission, not customer service.  The fact that she was ill prepared to
show you samples of the products you did want, shows she is not very
experienced in sales or that the products you wanted do not pay a big
enough commission.

The fact that her emails were so poorly written shows her age (yes, I am
a Boomer and am getting tired of receiving emails and even written
correspondence from the younger generation written like a text message).
I find it difficult to convince younger folks (including some in my
family) that good writing skills, including proper spelling, grammar,
capitalization, and punctuation, is essential to advancing in
professional  positions.

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM, FAI)
Records Manager