From:
"Colgan, Julie J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2008 17:02:41 -0400
Hi Jim, I went to fill out the survey but found it to be confusing and
hard to answer.  I would recommend she re-visit the survey to validate
the questions (for example, one of them reads "Is your Policy in
Compliance" ... in compliance with what?).  Or, she can email me
directly and I'll be glad to help.

Julie

Julie J. Colgan
Director of Records Management
Nexsen Pruet LLC
Columbia, SC

I am submitting this for a former list member:

I am interested in responses from law firms concerning Records Retention
policy and practices.  I would truly appreciate your response to the
following SurveyMonkey

 http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=YX7uGNOmIH3YdTK1lEYuuA_3d_3d