From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2008 10:39:21 -0400
Morning folks
yes we are well aware that the listserv is pushing out multiple postings.
What causes this activity? Who knows. It has happened in the past and
eventually goes away. I like to think that the listserv has a virtual case
of dyspepsia and is just "burping" . Occasionally a virtual application of
PeptoBismol helps, other times we just wait and see

as the old phrase goes "this too shall pass"

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va