From:
Philip K Albert Sr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2008 16:28:29 -0500
  I did speak to our Exhibit Manager concerning MS and she indicated
that every attempt was made to get them to exhibit and they refused on
all occasions.  They will not be in Vegas.

Phil Albert

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at  3:50 PM, Johnson Jr., Earl wrote:

> Good afternoon,

I was just looking at the list of exhibitors for the upcoming conference
and noticed that Microsoft was not listed.  I was expecting them to be
there to promote their new, DoD 5015 compliant SharePoint Records
Center.  Does anyone know if MS will actually be there?  I'd think it'd
be a golden opportunity for them to market this new product application
directly to records managers.

Thanks.
Earl

Pipeline Records and Information Management Excellence!
Get PRIMEd!

Earl Johnson, Jr., CRM
Records Manager
Colonial Pipeline Company