From:
David Gaynon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2008 12:32:50 -0800
As you probably know, most private sector firms deem such information as non public and are hesitant to make it available to 3rd parties. If your firm is a member of General Counsel Roundtable or the  Association of Corporate Counsels you may be able to access their useful information

A few publications do have sample policies. You may wish to take a look at Destruction of Evidence by Gorelick, Marzen, and Solum (Aspen Publishers) and Guide to Records Retention: The Lawyer's Role (published by Thomson West).