From:
"Nystedt, Sheri" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2009 13:26:44 -0700
Hello fellow listservers from a long-time lurker ~

Thought I would share with you that a second edition of Randy Kahn's
Information Nation: Seven Keys to Information Management Compliance book
is available.  It includes new material on federal sentencing
guidelines, electronic discovery, etc.  If you're interested, you can
find information at his website www.KahnConsultingInc.com
<http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2EKahnConsultingI
nc%2Ecom&urlhash=7P3J&_t=mbox_mebc>  or the publisher
http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-0470453117.html
<http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ewiley%2Ecom%2FW
ileyCDA%2FWileyTitle%2FproductCd-0470453117%2Ehtml&urlhash=c_hY&_t=mbox_
mebc> .

His books have been a great reference tool for me in the past and I've
heard nothing but positive comments from other colleagues of mine who've
purchased his books or attended one of his seminars.  I also had the
pleasure of serving as a panel member with him at a mutual funds
compliance conference in 2007.  After the session concluded, we received
very positive feedback from attendees (the audience consisted most of
senior level compliance professionals) regarding the information
presented, specifically on the compliance front.  I think it's worth
checking out this new edition.

Cheers!

Sheri Nystedt, CRM
Senior Compliance Manager