From:
Trudy M Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2009 20:53:44 EST
Congratulations Angie, for taking such proactive and  forward thinking
actions.

More might consider doing so and I hope that ARMA Intl hears your
suggestions.  I am not the intellectual many on this list are but change  should occur
at least every 10 years in professions, industries and specific  fields. Your
suggestions and observations are certainly warranted changes to the
profession.  While I don;t have a CRM, I can do much and have done much of  what you are
suggesteding and over the years have found that my versatile
skillset/knowledge in many areas has opened doors when folks did not want to  talk records
management or filing sytems.

Trudy M.  Phillips
File Management, LLC
"Bringing Order Out of  Chaos"
8440 Lanewood Circle
Leeds, AL 35094
Office:  205/699-8571   Fax: 205/699-3278
_www.filemanagement.com_ (http://www.filemanagement.com/)

In a message dated 2/18/2009 7:04:58 P.M. Central Standard Time,