From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 2009 06:12:38 -0800
> the day that Apple sells a computer for less than $1K is the day that I
> will
> buy one

Get out the Visa card, buddy

This is what replaced our home G4, I bumped up the memory and got the larger
hard drive and it was still under $800

http://www.apple.com/macmini/

Refurbished is how I bought my last two MacBook Pros, identical warranty,
includes SnowLeopard and iLife

http://store.apple.com/us/product/FB466LL/A?mco=MTA4MzIyODg

And if you're willing to stretch another $99

http://store.apple.com/us/product/FB418LL/A?mco=MTExOTk3ODE

http://store.apple.com/us/product/FB543LL/A?mco=MTA4MzI0NDA

--
Larry Medina