From:
Trudy M Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 2009 20:25:17 EST
John, What an Awesome recommendation!   I too have too many to  count
digital photos, catergorized of course, residing on the computer and they  are
never looked at, except by me only occassionaly.  I did purchase a  digital
frame to keep in the kitchen that has a huge memory and periodically put  new
photos on it so I can enjoy them as can anyone can.

So can you share some resources where others can do the same as  you did
and any pluses/negatives/what out fors?

Trudy M.  Phillips
File Management, LLC
"Bringing Order Out of  Chaos"
8440 Lanewood Circle
Leeds, AL 35094
Office:  205/699-8571   Fax: 205/699-3278
_www.filemanagement.com_ (http://www.filemanagement.com/)

In a message dated 12/21/2009 2:39:36 P.M. Central Standard Time,