From:
Diane Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 2009 14:09:05 -0600
Happy New Year to all of my RIM Professionals (aka The Almighty Oz - LOL)

After a much needed break (I accepted a severance package), I am in active search for a Senior RIM Position at the corporate level.  I am an experienced CRM who helps companies find, use, and manage their records and information resources. I have successfully assisted Fortune 100 and 500 companies to understand and manage large scale information management and change programs so that business goals are achieved.   I love to  design, develop, and implement of all aspects of enterprise information and content management programs, including taxonomies, classification schemes, retention schedules, information management technologies, compliance, and program operations.   I was proud to serve our profession as one of six international judges for ARMA International’s prestigious Cobalt Award in 2008.  My strengths include change strategy, taxonomy development, ECRM program definition and leadership through collaboration.

I am based in Houston, Texas and I am willing to relocate or travel if necessary.  I will send my resume upon request.

Enjoy the New Year!