From:
Trudy M Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 2010 19:25:48 EST
For what is worth, I always used Symbol with much success and very little
problems. They were not wireless but had to be placed in the cradle and
downloaded. Very dependable.

Trudy M.  Phillips
File Management, LLC
"Bringing Order Out of  Chaos"
8440 Lanewood Circle
Leeds, AL 35094
Office:  205/699-8571   Fax: 205/699-3278
_www.filemanagement.com_ (http://www.filemanagement.com/)

In a message dated 1/5/2010 5:55:50 P.M. Central Standard Time,