From:
Trudy M Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 2010 22:22:16 EST
Given my involvement in Basset Hound Rescue, this item particularly
impressed me. That is so awesome.
I think in my next life I am coming back as an Archivist or Historian.  We
really need to be capturing corporate histories of for-profit
organizations and non-profit organizations.  This is wonderful that it goes  back to
it's founding when ever that was.

SPCA donates its archives to SF library
San Francisco Examiner  (blog)
City Archivist Susan Goldstein said it's “rare to have such a  complete
record of an organization preserved back to its founding.” Among  the
archives are  ...<
http://www.sfexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/under-the-dome/SPCA-donates-its-arch
ives-to-SF-library-79856217.html

Trudy M.  Phillips
File Management, LLC
"Bringing Order Out of  Chaos"
8440 Lanewood Circle
Leeds, AL 35094
Office:  205/699-8571   Fax: 205/699-3278
_www.filemanagement.com_ (http://www.filemanagement.com/)

In a message dated 1/5/2010 9:11:35 P.M. Central Standard Time,