From:
"Sankey, Pam" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2010 13:16:22 -0500
Hi Jennifer!

We have formulas for figuring what you need to do, but we really don't know how long it takes until we do a proof of concept for a project.  To do a proof of concept, you take a couple or 3 boxes of representative files and process those.  You may want to do a couple of boxes first to get the feel of what needs to be done.  Then track how long it takes to prep, scan, index and upload a box of typical files to your document management system.  Then you can create a formula for the rest of your records.

I hope this helps!

Warm Regards,
Pam Sankey
Account Executive

DocuData, A BancTec Company
3724 Dacoma, Suite 200, Houston, TX  77092
 [713.686.8747 - Office ] [ 281.210.7338 - Cell ] [ Contact Us ] [log in to unmask]