From:
Nancy Ur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 2010 13:35:39 -0400
Hi,

I work in the Legal department of an insurance company.  In an effort to
better manage our litigation holds, we're looking into litigation management
software.  PSS Atlas seems like it would fit our needs, but I'd like to find out if
anyone has had experience using this software and if you'd be so kind as to
share your comments with me.  Thanks for any help you may provide!

Contact me at [log in to unmask] or call at 908-903-3436

Best regards,
Nancy Ur