From:
Josee Dallaire <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2010 12:19:38 -0400
Julie,

Thank you very much for your 87 cents of information, it is much
appreciated.

I will forward this information to my coworker who may have more questions
for you.

Thank you again

Josée Dallaire
Outsourcing and Contract/Records Management Analyst
Legal & Contract Governance
Canadian Tire Financial Services
5500 North Service Road
Burlington, ON  L7L 6W6